Who am I reporting this to?
“Be heard” - an independent service provider
What will the municipality do with cases reported?
Action taken by the municipality will depend on the nature of the allegation. The matters raised will be screened and evaluated and may subsequently:
- be investigated internally; or
- referred to the saps or other law enforcement agency.
Any fraud and corruption committed by an employee or any other person will be pursued by thorough investigation and to the full extent of the law.
Important to remember:
- You will remain 100% anonymous;
- You can report in your own language;
- You need to write down your reference number;
- This is not an employee grievance or service delivery complaints line!
Calls from your cell phone are not free.
You can however SMS the independent company “Be heard” and they will then contact you back.