The EBFN is a modern business-like facility built to house core economic development activities:
- Ekurhuleni Business Centre
- Ekurhuleni Investment Centre
- Ekurhuleni BizSpark Incubation Centre
- Ekurhuleni Aerotropolis Project Office
This centre provides the following:
- Co-ordinated business support, incubation, mentorship, linkages and financing intervention for SMMEs and co-operatives.
- Assistance in the development application processes and requirements to unlock public and private sector investments into strategic, affluent, underdeveloped and marginalised areas of the city.
- Co-ordinated planning for the Aerotropolis development.
The EBFN is supported by the partnership between Ekurhuleni and the EPCOCT (Ekurhuleni Peermont Chambers of Commerce Trust) Advisory Board.