The City of Ekurhuleni is formulating an Urban Design Precinct Plan for the areas around the Thelle Mogoerane Hospital in Vosloorus. These precinct plans will serve to guide possible future development within the areas under consideration. In addition, an overarching Ekurhuleni Urban Design Policy is being formulated to supplement the said precinct plans. In developing this precinct plan, the Municipality is requesting input from the public and key stakeholders. Draft strategies and concepts have been prepared to serve as a basis for inputs. The Ekurhuleni City Planning Department will be running an Open Day session, through which you are invited to learn more about this initiative and provide your suggestions and comments.
Date: Saturday, 18 February 2017 Time: Between 10h00 to 14h00 (at your convenience) Venue: J. Dumane Hall, Vosloorus
Draft documents can be viewed:
- On the City's website - www.ekurhuleni.gov.za - and you can make an input electronically.
- Boksburg City Planning Offi ces, (3rd Floor, Boksburg Civic Centre, crn. Trichardts & Commissioner Streets, Boksburg)
- Vosloorus Library (M.C. Botha Drive, Vosloorus) Library operating hours: Mon – Fri: 09h00-16h30; Sat: 08h00-13h00).
To make an input:
- Forward in writing by e-mail to urbandesign@ ekurhuleni.gov.za,
- Submit in the "comment box" at the Boksburg City Planning Offi ces or Vosloorus Library,
- Post to the Ekurhuleni City Planning Department, at P O Box 13, Kempton Park, 1620,
- Hand deliver to City Planning Corporate Offi ce, Markem Building, Cnr Margaret Avenue and Kempton Road, Kempton Park.