EKURHULENI TO CELEBRATE YOUNG SHINING STARS
The City of Ekurhuleni is calling for nominations of outstanding young achievers as part of the Ekurhuleni 50 Shining Stars of 2018 programme.
These under-35s, who either work or reside in Ekurhuleni, should be hugely talented individuals who have shown great promise in their chosen fields.
Any person or organisation may nominate a young person who is considered an achiever and resides or works in Ekurhuleni
Deadline for submission of nominations is 18 May 2018.
Criteria for nominations are as follows:
- Residents or workers in Ekurhuleni aged between 18 and 35 years
- Youth who have made a significant change in society/community/city/business and/or in the lives of the people of Ekurhuleni
- Youth who focus on the needs of a developing Southern Africa and can show that their work and vision has had an impact on others or the built or natural environment
- Youth who have created structures suited to future-fit commerce and industry
- Youth who have contributed to a sustainable future.
Categories for nominating the shining stars are:
- Science & Technology
- Business/Industry/Financial services