The Gauteng Growth and Development Agency (GGDA) has entered into a partnership with the South African Capital Equipment Export Council (SACEEC) to promote transformation in the manufacturing industry in Gauteng. The partnership has been endorsed by the Premier of Gauteng Province.
One of the pillars of the Partnership is the development of existing and emerging black owned companies to integrate such businesses into the formal manufacturing sector in Gauteng. The SACEEC offers a mentorship programme to successful applicants. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be involved in the manufacturing of plastic, metal or mechanical products.
- Must be a registered company or capable of being registered.
- Should be registered with the SARS.
- Should be capable of achieving sales of R500,000 per annum.
- Should employ at least three persons in the existing business.
- The programme caters for local manufacturers only, no importers of products will be considered.
Please fill out your details below to sign up for the Mentorship Programme.
Deadline for application 30 June 2017.