Have Your Say on Council Owned Rental Housing Stock Tariffs
The City’s Human Settlements Department is running a 30-day public consultation on council owned rental housing stock tariffs.
Member of the Mayoral Committee Cllr Lesiba Mpya will also participate in a syndicate broadcast on 2 September to discuss the City’s rental housing stock and the latest tariffs. Residents are encouraged to tune in from 18h00, and it will be broadcast live and streamed on Kasie FM linked to other radio – EKFM, Eden Radio and the City’s social media platforms.
HAVE YOUR SAY
- Male ____ Female _____ Other ____
- Do you live in the City of Ekurhuleni? Yes ____ No _____
- Do you live in a municipal-owned rental complex? Yes ____ No ____
- Have you seen the new proposed rental tariff? Yes ____ No _____
- What do you think of the new rental tariffs? High ____ Low ____ Fair ____
- Would you recommend municipal-owned rental complexes to anyone? Yes ___ No ____