Pay Your Bill Online
The City is upgrading its payment system from www.e-Siyakhokha.co.za to a more efficient payment gateway solution – www.siyakhokha.ekurhuleni.gov.za. This is in line with moving towards being a digital city and providing platforms that are user-friendly and easily accessible.
Registration kicks in on 1 July 2019
Why must I register?
- To avoid long queues and to be able to access, manage, view and pay your municipal account online.
- To have secure access to your municipal account 24/7.
- To be able to make a payment directly from your internet banking.
- To be able to interact with the City at your own convenience.
- To be able to log all municipal related queries directly online.
What must I do to register?
Simply log on to the new site – www.Siyakhokha.ekurhuleni.gov.za and follow the easy six step registration process. On completing this process you will then be able to access, manage, view and pay your account online.
Where else can I pay my account?
You can also pay your account at any of the following outlets:
- Pick ’n Pay;
- Pep stores;
- Customer Care Centres;
- Makro; and
- Builders Warehouse.
For more information
Contact us on:
- 011 999 5102