DRIVE THRU VEHICLE LICENSE RENEWAL CENTRES
Renewing your car license has never been easier – and you don’t even have to get out of your car!
The City of Ekurhuleni has several drive thru centres where, in the comfort of your vehicle, you can renew your license. Make sure you have the following on you:
- The renewal notice to renew the license.
- If you did not get the renewal notice, complete and sign the green ALV (Application of Renewal of Motor Vehicle License) form.
- Proof of residence not older than three months.
- Identification document of the vehicle owner.
- If the owner is not able to renew the license in person, a third party can do so on their behalf. The green ALV form must then be completed by the owner, together with a letter of permission from the owner and both parties’ identification documents.
The following drive thru branches and satellite branches are available to renew your car license:
|Kwa-Thema||Cnr Moshoeshoe and Chaka Streets||011 999 8794|
|Duduza||3001/2 Nala Street||011 999 9235|
|Katlehong||9098 Masakhane Street, Admin Block,Katlehong||011 999 1701|
|Kempton Park||Long Street||011 999 3844|
|Bedfordview||1 Hawley Road||011 999 0894|
|Thokoza DLTC||9102 Khumalo Street||011 999 2345|
|Etwatwa MVRA & DLTC||3724 23rd Street||011 999 6427|
|Tsakane DLTC||Cnr Nzima and Zulu Streets||011 999 7866|