What is needed in the CV.
The following is needed on the Curriculum Vitae:
- Reference number of vacancy applied for
- Personal details
- Contact details (preferably more than one contact number)
- Race and gender for equity purposes
- Driver’s licence: Driver's license codes with expiry dates
- Professional driving permit (PRDP) with expiry date, if applicable
- Registration with applicable institutions such as HPCSA List of all qualifications – what, when, where and duration of course Experience – name of company, job title, period employed, reason for termination, and short summary of duties
- Disability status (optional)
- Reference contact names and numbers
Is a cover letter needed, if so, what must be in it?
- A short covering letter which includes the reference number of the vacancy may accompany each Curriculum Vita.
- Disclose information which might have an influence on your appointment.