21 Day National Lockdown COVID-19
A 21-day national lockdown has been declared.
- The lockdown will begin on the evening of Thursday 26 March 2020 at 23:59.
- The lockdown will remain in force for 21
- All South Africans will have to stay at home until midnight on Thursday 16 April
- The categories of people exempted from this lockdown are as follows:
- Health workers in the public and private sector,
- Emergency personnel,
- Security services – such as the police, traffic officers, military medical personnel, soldiers and,
- Other persons necessary for our response to the
- It will also include those involved in the production, distribution and supply of food and basic goods, essential banking services, the maintenance of power, water and telecommunications services, laboratory services, and the provision of medical and hygiene products.
Download the PDF with more details below: