Pay Your Municipal Bill Through Our Online Siyakhokha To Avoid Inconvenience of Impending Protest at Banks
Customers are encouraged to use the City's online payment system – Siyakhokha - to settle their municipal bills and avoid any inconvenience on the impending banking sector protest scheduled for Friday, 27 September 2019.
The online system allows customers to view, manage and pay their municipal accounts conveniently. Customers can also pay their bills at Customer Care Centres, Spar, Banks, Pick 'n Pay, Checkers, Pep Stores, Makro and Builders Warehouse.
Those who use the banking platforms, can do so before Friday to avoid any inconvenience. If you are not registered on Siyakhokha site, you can by logging on to www.siyakhokha.ekurhuleni.gov.za and enjoy the following benefits:
- Secure access to your municipal account online 24/7.
- Avoid long queues and to be able to access, manage, view and pay your municipal account online anytime and anywhere.
- Be able to make payment directly from your internet banking.
- Be able to interact with the City at your own convenience.
- Be able to log all municipal-related queries directly online.
For all other service-related queries, contact the Call Centre on 0860 543 000 or via the My Ekurhuleni App, which can be downloaded from the Play/App stores.