HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT
- Click on “My account options”
- Click the Register button.
- Create a username, input a password and provide an e-mail address.
- Complete the required fields and note your newly created User Name and Password.
STEP 2: CREATE YOUR PROFILE
- Once you log in, create your candidate profile and upload required documentation.
Resume Upload: To upload a resume, click "Browse" and select the relevant file. The system uploads the file and extracts some data included in the resume. Once the uploading process is complete, you must verify the fields containing values automatically extracted from the resume. You may have to manually correct or fill out some of them.
Personal Information: Enter your personal information (name, address etc).Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
General Questions: Answer the questions truthfully to the best of your knowledge.
- To create one education, click "Add Education" and then add relevant information.
- To remove an education from the list, identify it, and then click "Remove Education".
Employment History / Work Experience
- To create one work experience, click "Add Work Experience".
- To remove a work experience from the list, identify it, and then click "Remove Work Experience".
Certifications and Licenses
- To add a certification, click "Add Certification" and enter relevant information on screen that appears.
- To remove a certification from the list, identify it, and then click "Remove Certification".
- You cannot attach a file that exceeds the allocated limit of 5MB.
- Please scan and attach all your files as one file. Preferable in pdf.
STEP 3 – MY PROFILE
If you already have an account, Click “My Profile” on the City’s online recruiting home page.