YOU CAN NOW SUBMIT METER READINGS ONLINE
The City has introduced a new self-service meter management system that allows residents to capture and send through their own readings, should they wish to.
All of this happens by simply going to the Siyakhokha tab on the My CoE App, choosing ‘Meter Systems’ and following the prompts.
The dates for reading submissions are on the website and appear on the Meter Systems tab for your ease of reference.
Benefits of the self-help system:
• Eliminates interim / estimated meter readings;
• Eliminates duplication of date;
• You can upload photos of the meter readings;
• By having GPS coordinates on your phone you ensure accurate linking of a meter;
If you do not have a smartphone you can visit your Customer Care Centre to submit meter readings. Alternatively, appointed meter readers can take the readings and submit on your behalf. They just need access to the meter.
• Contact the Siyakhokha Call Centre help desk – 011 999-5102
• E-mail: Siyakhokha@ekurhuleni.gov.za.
Office hours for support:
• Monday – Friday from 08h00 – 17h00
• Weekends from 08h00 – 13h00