Call on all Arts and Culture students to apply for a bursary for the 2015 Academic year.
This programme is a Gauteng Province: Sports, Arts, Culture and Recreation initiative that seeks applications from arts and culture students for a 4 year bursary.
This programme will support students in their studies in the field of Arts and Culture. This is a wonderful opportunity for EMM students who are interested in entering the field of arts and culture to receive financial assistance as they study for a formal qualification in the field.
Students will be assisted for the period of a 4 year studying cycle provided that they pass. To be considered, applications should comply with the following criteria:
• Only South African citizens residing and studying in Gauteng will be considered for bursaries.
• Bursaries are awarded in the following disciplines: Ceramic design, Classical Music, Copywriting, Media Studies, Creative Writing, Drama, Dance & Choreography, Fashion design, Fine Art, Graphic design, Jewellery design, Performing arts, Photography, Puppetry, Sound Engineering, Textile design, Theatre and Visual Arts, Research in the field of Arts and Culture.
• Proof of registration or provisional acceptance from the institution where the student will further his/her studies to be attached.
• Full official recent academic transcripts / results.
• Certified copy of ID and updated CV to be attached.
• Two written reference letters from reputable referees
• The bursary will cover tuition fees, registration fees and 100% of books / materials. No transport costs and accommodation costs will be covered.
• Permanently employed students either by Public or Private institutions will not be funded.
• Students studying at Private institutions will not be assisted.
• Undergraduates and Post Graduates (specifically in the field of Arts and Culture Research) may apply.