WORK-BASED LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES ARE NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS IN EKURHULENI
The City of Ekurhuleni’s experiential graduate training programme is now open for applications, and unemployed graduates are invited to apply on or before Monday, 31 July 2023.
The candidates will have opportunities to acquire work experience through experiential training in various fields.
Applicants must have finished their degrees or diplomas to qualify.
Other requirements are that you:
- must be an Ekurhuleni resident;
- must not have participated in similar programme/s before;
- must not be older than 35 years of age;
- must be a South African citizen;
- must be unemployed; and
- people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To apply, candidates must log on to the City’s website, click Skills Development Opportunities and fill in the required details.