Ekurhuleni Gives Interested Parties Opportunity to Run Eden Park Early Childhood Development Centre
Interested parties are invited to submit proposals to render Early Childhood Development (ECD) services for children between the ages of zero to five years at the Eden Park ECD facility.
The ECD centre can accommodate 120 children and has the following amenities, which the service provider will be required to manage:
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities;
- Five classes to accommodate a maximum of 20 children per class, including nursery for toddlers;
- Indoor and outdoor play area.
Proposals are open for submission from 12 to 25 November 2020.
The prospective service provider needs to meet a set of requirements to qualify, in addition to filling in the City of Ekurhuleni lease application form available from the Real Estate Department at any Customer Care Centre. The requirements are as follows:
- Founding documents: registration document of the organisation or NPO certificate;
- Approved constitution;
- Profile of the organization;
- Certified ID copies of applicants as listed on the application form;
- Proof of address: municipal rates and taxes statement;
- One year financial statements;
- A programme of activities for the development of children;
- Motivation letter, not more than two pages;
- Letter of support from a recognised ECD forum;
- Management and implementation plan (administrative arrangements, maintenance plan, staff plan, security plan and sustainability plan); and
- Proof of clearance with the National Child Protection Register and/or SAPS.
Queries should be emailed to Pauline Ngakane at Pauline.email@example.com.
Application forms, together with supporting documents and annexures, must be delivered to the Social Development Division, 6th Floor, Alberton Civic Centre, Alwyn Taljaard Street.
No late proposals and lease applications will be considered after closing date.