Host Institutions Recruitment Opportunity for 2021
The City of Ekurhuleni invites potential and registered institutions to submit their application to host work readiness candidates in a variety of study fields.
Host Institution are responsible to host learners for a specified period, provide appropriate workplace exposure, allocate suitably qualified mentors, issue out appropriate personal protective clothing and equipment, where applicable, and be willing to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding or Service Level Agreement with the City.
The City will contract learners for a specified period, pay the learner stipend, ensure learners are covered with short-term insurance and provide continuous learner support.
Interested host companies wanting to apply must submit the following documents with their application:
- Institution CIPC registration documents
- Valid tax clearance certificate
- Brief profile on the institution
- Municipal statement of account
- Confirmation of institution physical and street address
Conditions for Hosting:
The City will determine the total number of work readiness candidates allocated to each host organisation in relations to the strategic industrial sectors scarce skills requirements.
The potential host institutions should operate in and around the Ekurhuleni area and are subjected to a vetting process prior to entering into the MOU with the City.
Only qualifying citizens of South Africa who live in the City of Ekurhuleni are recruited as candidates to participate in the work readiness programme.
Interested institutions can direct all enquiries and applications to the following:
- Tukelo Nhlapo on 011 999 7001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brakpan Customer Care Area: Corner Elliot and Escombe Avenue, Admin Block
- Lebogang Hlongwane on 011 999 3516 or email: email@example.com
- Ekurhuleni Business Facilitation Network, Corner Voortrekker and Monument Street, Kempton Park
Closing date for applications is 28 May 2021