INVITE – Info sessions ECEDF
EKURHULENI COMMUNITY ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT FUND
The Ekurhuleni Community Enterprise Development Fund (ECED) intends to provide financial and non-financial support for the development of community enterprises within the City of Ekurhuleni, and is now open for proposals.
The fund is anchored on the Ekurhuleni Ten Point Economic Plan, a programme to position Gauteng Eastern Development Corridor as the anchor and footprint of the provincial economy.
ECED is made-up of three funding models – Phanda Fund, Ximilani Fund and Fetola Fund, which are tailored to provide support to individual entrepreneurs, small, micro and medium enterprises, cooperatives, informal traders, business chambers and formal businesses.
More information click here
Briefing sessions to explain the fund and the different categories take place as follows from 09h00 – 13h00:
- Thembisa – 19 November, Sam Hlalele Community Hall, 113 Dan Nkabinde Drive, Esangweni
- Katlehong – 26 November, DH Williams Hall, 2097 Gumende Street
- Germiston – 3 December, City Hall, 275 President Street
- Boksburg – 10 December, City Hall, Trichardt Street
- Springs – 20 January 2020, City Hall, South Main Reef Road
- Kempton Park – 27 January 2020, City Hall, Pretoria Road