Siyakhokha Registration Guide
The Department of Finance in the City of Ekurhuleni has been inundated with calls from customers who are experiencing difficulty in registering on the Siyakhokha on-line Services for payment of Municipal bills.
Sharon Sibiya from the Siyakhokha Finance team said, “After realising that some people are still struggling to register, it is important that we issue the guidelines again as people might be missing one or two steps when registering on-line.”
The guidelines are:
- Logon to http://www.siyakhokha.ekurhuleni.gov.za and click Register
- Complete the registration form and submit.
- Once you have accepted the terms and conditions click on I am not a robot (captcha). You will receive a verification email/SMS to activate /complete your Siyakhokha account.
- Log on to the Siyakhokha portal using the username and passwordthat you created during the registration process.
- Update your profile and save. The “Click here to update profile” link re-directs you to the “Manage Profile” page where your profile can be captured or edited.
- “Link Municipal Account” allows you to add the municipal account and then submit.
How to link your municipal account:
- Click on My Profile
- Click on Link Municipal Account
- Click Associated if account is linked to ID number. If account is not listed add account as Unassociated
- Click Unassociated if account is not linked to ID number (click verify after entering account number)
- Select Notification Type
- Click on Submit
You will be able to view/pay bills when the status of your account is Active.
For any queries or more information please contact the support team on: