Youth Opportunity to Study Medicine in Cuba
The City of Ekurhuleni encourages its young people who are interested in studying medicine in Cuba to apply for the Nelson Mandela Fidel Castro Medical Programme.
Interested applicants should download and complete the 2021 Bursary Application form available on the following link https://t.co/v1rQm5R5qN?amp=1
Applications are now open and should be submitted before the closing date; Friday 25 June 2021.
Below are accompanying documents and check list (all copies must be recently certified):
- Two copies of your Identity Documents. Two Copies of your Parents / Guardian Identity
- Two Copies of Identity Documents/Birth certificates of dependants.
- Two copies of your Grade 12 certificate.
- Two copies of proof of income of parents / guardian (sworn affidavits for those without proof of income).
- Two copies of proof of residence (utility bill registered in your parent’s/guardian name – e.g. electricity account).
- Two copies of CV’s and motivations why you should be awarded a bursary.