Road Safety Tips for Children
When it comes to the safety of your children, you should not compromise. Talk about road safety as soon as they are old enough to step out of the house.
Ensure that they understand what you are saying by practising it with them.
- Help your children to learn about the traffic signs and what each colour indicates
- Teach the young ones how to cross the road safely
- Stress that you must not run on roads
- Always walk on the sidewalks
- Only cross the road at a pedestrian crossing
- Never stand inside a moving vehicle
- Always climb out at the curb side