Corporate Governance

Termination of Municipal Services

So, you have sold your property and need to close your service account with the municipality – what do you do?

All you need to do is complete the Termination form and send it through, with a copy of you ID. Remember to include the address of the property and account number. Send the completed form to

Alternatively, you can drop off the form, with the required documentation, at the nearest Customer Care Centre’s Finance Department.

** Please not NO driver’s licence will be accepted – only IDs.