CITY OF EKURHULENI METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY GRANT-IN-AID APPLICATIONS FOR 2018/2019
The City of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality (the City of Ekurhuleni) invites proposals from registered organizations located within its boundaries for submission for 2018/2019 financial year.
Proposals should be focused on providing creative and innovative programmes and/ or services that address the following High Level Priority Areas:
- Sports, Recreation, Arts and Culture and Social Cohesion;
- Local Economic Development and Sustainable Job Creation; and
- Health and Social Development.
All proposals must be accompanied by the following documentations:
- A signed copy of the organization’s constitution;
- A certified copy of registration certificate of the Company or Organization;
- A copy of the organization‘s latest municipal account;
- Business plan and estimated budget;
- All applications in excess of R100 000.00 (one hundred thousand Rand) must submit their most recent audited financial statements. Applications for relatively small Grants less than R100 000.00 must submit certified Bank statement.
Grant-in-Aid Applications for 2018/2019 open on the 18th September 2018 and will close on the 31st October 2018.The purpose of the Grant-in-aid funding is to assist the organizations with financial aid to ensure that they are able to improve the quality of life of people within the City of Ekurhuleni.
Applications must only be submitted on a prescribed formavailable at all Customer Care Centres within the City of Ekurhuleni and Grant-in-Aid Administrative Support office at Head office in Germiston.
Applicants may only submit one application per organization. A cooling off period of 3 years is applicable for the Economic Development sector while a cooling off period of a year is applicable for both SRAC and Health & Social Services sectors; e.g. organizations funded under the SRAC and Health & Social sectors in 2017/18 will not be considered, while organizations funded under Economic Development sector in (2015/16), (2016/17) or (2017/18) will not be considered.
Contact the following officials for Grant-In-Aid application forms or for more information:
- Mr. Mbongeni Ndlela 011 999-7737 Economic Development
- Willy Kekana 011 999-6379/0509 Sports, Recreation, Arts and Culture
- Mrs. Audrey Fihla 011 999-2517 Health and Social Development
- Mr. Joseph Selolo 011 999-0794 Grant-In-Aid Admin Support
All applications for Grant-in-Aid funding will be assessed in accordance with the Allocation of Grant-in-Aid Policy of the City of Ekurhuleni and must conform to the Municipal Financial Management Act 56 of 2003.
Dr Imogen Mashazi, City Manager, City of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality, 2nd Floor, Head Office Building, Corner Cross and Rose Streets, 1401, Private Bag X1069, Germiston
18 September 2018
18 September 2018