Pay Municipal Bill Through our Online Siyakhokha During the Lockdown
The City of Ekurhuleni encourages its customers to use the online payment system – Siyakhokha to pay their municipal bills to abide by the covid-19 regulations which require staying at home unless in exceptional circumstances.
The online system allows customers to view, manage and pay their municipal accounts conveniently. Customers
may also pay their bills at Customer Care Centres, Spar, Banks, Pick n’ Pay, Checkers, Pep Stores, Makro and Builders Warehouse.
Those who use the banking platforms, may also do so at their inconvenient times.
Customers who are not registered on Siyakhokha, and wish to register can log on and register at www.siyakhokha.ekurhuleni.gov.za to enjoy the following
- Secure access to your municipal account online 24/7.
- To avoid long queues and to be able to access, manage, view and pay your municipal account online.
- To be able to make payment directly from your internet banking.
- To be able to interact with the City at your own convenience.
- To be able to log all municipal-related queries directly online.
For all other service-related queries, contact the Call Centre on 0860 543 000 or via the My Ekurhuleni App, which can be downloaded from the Play/App stores.